Main Menu
Geojit offers trading facility in NCDEX, MCX , NMCE and ACE . Click on the respective tabs to view the documents that are required to be submitted by resident individuals, Corporate, HUF, and Partnership Firms Trusts, Government bodies & Registered Societies.

Proof of Address (POA)

List of documents admissible as Proof of Address:
(Note: Documents having an expiry date should be valid on the date of submission.)
  • Passport/ Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Registered Lease or Sale Agreement of Residence/ Driving License/ Flat Maintenance bill/ Insurance Copy.
  • Utility bills like Telephone Bill (only land line), Electricity bill or Gas bill - Not more than 3 months old.
  • Bank Account Statement/Passbook -- Not more than 3 months old.
  • Proof of address issued by any of the following: Bank Managers of Scheduled Commercial Banks/Scheduled Co- Operative Bank/Multinational Foreign Banks/Gazetted Officer/Notary public/Elected representatives to the Legislative Assembly/Parliament/Documents issued by any Govt. or Statutory Authority.
  • Identity card/document with address, issued by any of the following: Central/State Government and its Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to Universities and Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc., to their Members.
  • The proof of address in the name of the spouse may be accepted.

Toll Free number: 1800-425-5501 / 1800-103-5501